Horror As Nigerian Pastor’s Wife Slumped And Died During Worship Session In Church

The wife of Pastor Idahosa Iyawe, a Pastor of The StandPoint Church, Abuja, has died.
Omamen Iyawe reportedly died on March 4th, 2018 during a worship session.
A tribute from the church soon after her death touched many people on social media.
Her brother identified as Ejiro Onobrakpor has also taken to Instagram last night to share his grief over the untimely death of his beautiful young sister.

The woman’s service of songs announcement
Below is what the man posted:
“For a moment I forgot
“For a moment I challenged God
“Filled with grief, I questioned Him
“How dare you allow this to happen?
“This was not the promise!
“I wept.
“My eyes were sour
“Oma was gone.
“Sweet, beautiful, gentle, gracious Oma was gone.
“My sister was gone.
“Why Lord? I wept.
“Appetite gone.
“Head and heart aching
“Then I heard His voice
“As clearly as the first time He spoke to me. “This is not HOME son”
“Home?
“For the longest moment, I’d forgotten about Home.
“Entangled in the vicious circle of “prosperity and social media likes”, I’ve forgotten about Home.
“Forgotten that we are all strangers on this earth.
“All sent here for a purpose; to give life taste.
“You’re the salt of the earth, He once told me.
“Oma is home son.
“I wept.
“This time not in grief but joy.
“My sister is home.
“She has escaped this vicious world
“Her purpose complete.
“She has lived well.
“Her memory is so blessed that’s why we grief.
“Sorry I questioned you Lord.
“Son, that’s why I Love you.
“Don’t ever stop asking the hard questions. They form the foundation of relationship.
“And son remember, it’s okay to miss her.”
“Even in death,
“Oma’s life still brings us joy.
“Love you sis.
“See you when I arrive.
“Ejiro Onobrakpor”


More on Graduate and Post-Graduate Scholarships See All Scholarships

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.