Nigerian Man Is Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Italy (Photos)



A Nigerian man living in Italy identified as Evangelist Igg has reportedly lost his life after he was stab by his girlfriend.

Information gathered revealed that he was brutally stabbed to death by his girlfriend, yesterday while the duo were fighting at a night club in Italy. The sad incident happened after a disagreement.
Friends took to Facebook to mourn him.
Nosa Diamant wrote: “Oh death why did you decided to visit my beloved like this . Evangelist Igg . IGG so I will not see you again. Why did u decide to go without saying good bye was expecting your call today IGG you couldn’t call to say bros bye . I will forever miss you my dearest brother and friend . ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ bro you broke my heart leaving us like this at this time . I just can’t say R.I.P to you bro cos I refuse to accept it. Calistus pls return if possible and tell us you are joking.”
Gallant Qvng added:
“If tears😢cud build a stairway
And memories a lane,
I’d walk right up 2HEAVEN
and bring u bak HOME
Rest in Peace Bro Evangelist Igg
Gone bt nt Forgotten ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­.”
Khing Zee wrote:
“GOD’S PLAN WE ALL MISS U BRO RIP RIP SO SAD
#IGG #Evangelist
WE all Miss u brother
WE pray Almighty Allah
Grant u Eternal Paradise Amin
THE ENTIRE Jtowm Miss U BRO
#IGG #EVANGELIST ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¢ðŸ˜­.”

More on Graduate and Post-Graduate Scholarships See All Scholarships





Prev post                                                                                              Next post

Leave Your Comments...



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.